Antenna Control System
Antenna Control Systems
- IMTPL provides control systems for a wide range of medium and large fixed antennas for transmit/receive and receive only applications.
The control system features feature high antenna efficiency and excellent rejection of noise and microwave interference. application.
- Manual Mode: – To move each axis independently with different speeds
- Designate Mode:- To Move the Antenna to the selected positions from the list
- Preset Mode:- there are set of Satellite lists along with frequency are stored.
- Antenna can be pointed to any of satellite selected from the list.
- Program Track: – Following the Satellite Trajectory generated from TLE.
- Step Track:- Following the Satellite based on the Beacon Voltage received.
Safety Interlocks :
- S/w position limits
- Hardware Position limits
- Emergency stop mounted on ADU, AZ